Ayurveda diet integrates 4 main elements:
1) Cleansing: once a year, eliminate the toxins that trap the fat in your body and make you weak
2) Nutrition: balance your specific dosha, eat foods appropriate for each season, at specific times of the day, and include all six tastes (sweet, salty, sour, bitter, pungent, and astringent) to stop your food cravings
3) Exercising: work out according to your specific dosha (body type)
4) Stress relief: practice deep breathing and any stress-releasing techniques daily to release stress, which is the biggest weight loss enemy
Let's talk briefly about the first two first, cleansing and nutrition.
The last two, exercising and relaxation techniques specific to each dosha are dealt with on the Ayurvedic weight loss page.
- START with by making connections with others
- VISION: Set your weight loss intention, use law of attraction, maintain your motivation
- SOUL FOOD: Replace dieting and negative food behaviors with focus on spiritually inspired nutrition
- POSITIVE: Change your thoughts, beliefs and emotions
- RELEASE: Release shadow of toxic / negatives beliefs and self-talk ?xml:namespace>
- HEAL: heal your food allergies, food and sugar addiction and emotional trauma
- RISE UP: Raise the quality and vibration of the food you eat
- MOVE: Start Exercising, connect your Body, Mind, Spirit
- LIGHT BODY: Remember you are a light body.
- PRACTICE: Spiritual practices, therapies, groups and techniques that support your growth
- Recommended Books
- PERSONAL PROGRESS PLANNER .pdf .doc
Follow this blog by email, by entering your email at the follow this blog box to the right