Changing a pattern around food is a huge step. Many people have compulsions around food or eat to punish the self rather than serve. Many people starve themselves or binge due to unhealthy body image or self loathing.
How we feel about ourselves and our body is directly reflective of how we nourish ourselves. Loving yourself is an inside job through looking at negative thoughts and ideas of self first. Once we heal these thoughts we will lean towards nourishment of self and nourishment of soul. Change a negative Pattern
"Let's first look at eating patterns...do you regularly skip meals, go long periods of time without eating, or frequently go without breakfast? When there is no fuel coming in we have to create it from within and this happens by means of cortisol, our adrenal stress hormone. When we overproduce this hormone, there are many consequences, one of which is the release of insulin, our storage hormone, so fat storage begins. When insulin is released in this way (as opposed to the increase of blood glucose from food digestion) we being to become less sensitive to its message, which then compounds the whole problem."
Dr. Tracy Erfling, N.D.
- START with by making connections with others
- VISION: Set your weight loss intention, use law of attraction, maintain your motivation
- SOUL FOOD: Replace dieting and negative food behaviors with focus on spiritually inspired nutrition
- POSITIVE: Change your thoughts, beliefs and emotions
- RELEASE: Release shadow of toxic / negatives beliefs and self-talk ?xml:namespace>
- HEAL: heal your food allergies, food and sugar addiction and emotional trauma
- RISE UP: Raise the quality and vibration of the food you eat
- MOVE: Start Exercising, connect your Body, Mind, Spirit
- LIGHT BODY: Remember you are a light body.
- PRACTICE: Spiritual practices, therapies, groups and techniques that support your growth
- Recommended Books
- PERSONAL PROGRESS PLANNER .pdf .doc
Follow this blog by email, by entering your email at the follow this blog box to the right