"You cannot change what you do not measure."
Here are some forms to choose from to use for your Food Diary:
food diary 1
daily food diary
FitDay [offsite link]
More than just a free online food diary, FitDay also offers free nutritional information about the foods you enter, weight and exercise logs, and free status reports.
Free Printable Food Diary [offsite link]
This simple food dairy sheet helps you keep track of calories, fat, and water. It also has space for additional notes.
Meals Matter Food Diary [offsite link]
This PDF file gives you a weeklong food diary on one page. In addition to space for meals and snacks, there are check off boxes for the basic food groups (milk, meat, vegetable, fruit, grain) so you can see how you are eating compared to the food pyramid.
Microsoft Food Diary and Planner [offsite link]
A free food diary from Microsoft that can either be printed off or left on your computer to keep track of your meals and snacks and exercise.
My Calorie Counter [offsite link]
An online diet and exercise journal that allows you to track your nutrient intake and find the calories you burn during exercise.
MyDietJournal -- Review
Web-based food journals are great tools for weight loss and tracking fiber, sodium, and other challenging nutrients. But access to journals associated with popular diet websites can be expensive. MyDietJournal is not only free, but slick, user-friendly, and loaded with great features.
NT and Me Nutrition Database and Free Online Diary
A nutrition and exercise diary is helpful and convenient way to improve your health. The website, NT and Me, provides an extensive database and free tools for nutrition tracking.
Smart Calorie [offsite link]
Downloadable calorie diary, recipe diary, and body fat and BMI calculator.
Walk of Life Diary [offsite link]
This day-long food diary helps you keep track of the types of foods you eat (protein, dairy, fruits, vegetables, starch, fats, and water) and has space for exercise and comments.
- START with by making connections with others
- VISION: Set your weight loss intention, use law of attraction, maintain your motivation
- SOUL FOOD: Replace dieting and negative food behaviors with focus on spiritually inspired nutrition
- POSITIVE: Change your thoughts, beliefs and emotions
- RELEASE: Release shadow of toxic / negatives beliefs and self-talk ?xml:namespace>
- HEAL: heal your food allergies, food and sugar addiction and emotional trauma
- RISE UP: Raise the quality and vibration of the food you eat
- MOVE: Start Exercising, connect your Body, Mind, Spirit
- LIGHT BODY: Remember you are a light body.
- PRACTICE: Spiritual practices, therapies, groups and techniques that support your growth
- Recommended Books
- PERSONAL PROGRESS PLANNER .pdf .doc
Follow this blog by email, by entering your email at the follow this blog box to the right