When you think about your weight loss struggles like this and examine the thoughts that you think and what you put your focus on you will quickly see why you are creating the results that you are – your results in your life are always the measure of what you are focusing on!
If these are your results…
…then these are exactly the things that you have been putting your focus on in your life.
- Low or no motivation
- Weight gain
- Unhealthy eating habits
- A diet filled with processed, dead foods
- No exercise
- Low self-esteem
- Low self-confidence
If instead you were to change your focus to….
- The whole, healthy foods that you like eating
- The exercise and movement that you have fun doing
- Clothing that you would like to wear and fit into
- How you believe you would feel after losing weight
- All of the good feelings you feel when you are eating well, exercising, and losing weight
- How good you feel when you can get back into your smaller sized clothes
- How much better your body feels when you lose weight and lighten your load
- How light you feel when you’re eating clean, whole, healthy foods
- How much fun it is to try new recipes and get in the kitchen and use your creativity to cook
- How exercise releases stress and gives you a natural high at the same time
- How much sexier you feel when you treat your body with love and kindness by feeding it healthy foods and giving it regular exercise!
- How much more Alive you feel when you are feeding your body healthy foods and getting regular exercise
Here are some simple steps in using the law of attraction to lose weight;
1. Get a picture of yourself when you were your ideal weight or get a picture of someone who is your ideal weight. You can cut out images from catalogs and magazines.
2. Get a couple of pairs of pants that are at least 3 sizes too big for you.
3. Create a short affirmation such as "I'm perfect slim and trim" or "I'm fit and slim"
Then, every day you can use the law of attraction to lose weight by taking at least 30 minutes to an hour and put on the big clothes to help you get into the feeling of being slimmer. While doing that, you look at the picture and get into the feeling of being that which you see in front of you. Then keep saying the affirmation you have created to yourself. You can say it out loud or in your mind.Read more at http://www.articlealley.com/article_158876_24.html?ktrack=kcplink