Taking One small step at a time to the metaphysical diet
1. Eating is a spiritual act. Take your time: chew your food, light a candle when you eat, taste your food, enjoy the moment, breath as you eat
2. Nourish your body in other ways besides food. Take baths, soak in hot springs, get body-work or message done regularly
3. Fill up on spiritual wisdom of your choice from prayer, to spiritual literature...you choose what inspires you but choose an hour a day and fill up on the wisdom
4. Explore your relationship to food, to eating, to digestion. Do you binge eat, or do you feel awful after a meal? Do you have acid reflux? Let your body be a device to give you feedback on how you are doing and how your meals are nourishing the body.
5. Ask yourself how can you live a more rich, full and nourished life?
6. Meditate 10 minutes each day practice with this meditation
7. Pay attention to your thoughts as you eat and as you drink. Ever wonder if this impacts your digestion? How your thoughts change the water your drink
8. Practice the tools of positive self-talk and pay attention to where you might be self-sabotaging, self-trashing, self-loathing Insert positive self talk into your day
Read more http://www.rawfooddiet-holistichealth.com/metaphysicsofdietspiritualnutrition.html
- START with by making connections with others
- VISION: Set your weight loss intention, use law of attraction, maintain your motivation
- SOUL FOOD: Replace dieting and negative food behaviors with focus on spiritually inspired nutrition
- POSITIVE: Change your thoughts, beliefs and emotions
- RELEASE: Release shadow of toxic / negatives beliefs and self-talk ?xml:namespace>
- HEAL: heal your food allergies, food and sugar addiction and emotional trauma
- RISE UP: Raise the quality and vibration of the food you eat
- MOVE: Start Exercising, connect your Body, Mind, Spirit
- LIGHT BODY: Remember you are a light body.
- PRACTICE: Spiritual practices, therapies, groups and techniques that support your growth
- Recommended Books
- PERSONAL PROGRESS PLANNER .pdf .doc
Follow this blog by email, by entering your email at the follow this blog box to the right