BY: Shelley L. Ackerman
"How understanding the patterns in your horoscope may solve your diet dilemma once and for all.
I've been up and down the scales more than I care to admit.
My own experience has convinced me that there is a spiritual aspect to most weight problems that can and should be explored with the help of astrology. If it were as simple as going on a diet, exercising, and losing the weight, most of us can and have done that. But most gain it back, and repeat the cycle again and again. Why? What are the underlying issues?
Though hard to imagine, svelte beauty, while the desired norm, may actually feel dangerous! Psychologists agree that weight is a form of protection. I like to describe it as 'bubble wrap' for a delicate and fragile object. What makes some of us so sensitive that we need that extra padding? Trauma in childhood is the most obvious place to look. But can answers also be found in past lives or in the stars? For some, weight is a 'karmic' issue. Traumatic but unconscious soul memories from another time when beauty may have led to rape, devastating betrayal in love, or being overlooked for one's brains and talent may linger deep within the unconscious of an individual. Super-sensitive types who shed lots of weight may fear repeating such experiences. When they suddenly become too attractive the fear kicks in, leading to putting the weight back on just to feel safe.
Astrology can provide understanding and insight, and may even suggest specific strategies to overcome karmic weight problems...
Read more: http://www.beliefnet.com/Health/Weight-Loss/2003/05/Can-Astrology-Actually-Help-You-Lose-Weight.aspx#ixzz1Nxwt7W9g "
also read Weight Loss and the Transformational Process
- START with by making connections with others
- VISION: Set your weight loss intention, use law of attraction, maintain your motivation
- SOUL FOOD: Replace dieting and negative food behaviors with focus on spiritually inspired nutrition
- POSITIVE: Change your thoughts, beliefs and emotions
- RELEASE: Release shadow of toxic / negatives beliefs and self-talk ?xml:namespace>
- HEAL: heal your food allergies, food and sugar addiction and emotional trauma
- RISE UP: Raise the quality and vibration of the food you eat
- MOVE: Start Exercising, connect your Body, Mind, Spirit
- LIGHT BODY: Remember you are a light body.
- PRACTICE: Spiritual practices, therapies, groups and techniques that support your growth
- Recommended Books
- PERSONAL PROGRESS PLANNER .pdf .doc
Follow this blog by email, by entering your email at the follow this blog box to the right