"Estrogen and cortisol are in cahoots with one another, meaning when one is high it can increase the other. Estrogen is also increased with inflammatory conditions again through this cortisol connection. What are some other sources of estrogen? Well if youa re already overweight it is stored in and released from your fat cells, and sadly much comes from our environment. Plastics, skin care products, food addictives (i.e. dairy and meat) to name a few; it is an incredibly prevalent hormone which is creating some unfortunate consequences in our health. What's the answer? Good quailty dietary fiber, cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, kale, brussel sprouts and cabbage), and progesterone balance."
Dr. Tracy Erfling, N.D.
"Factors Affecting Estrogen and Weight GainThe relation between excess estrogen and weight gain can be said to be directly proportional, i.e. if levels of estrogen increase in the body so does the weight. When in excess, estrogen elevates the growth of estrogen sensitive tissues, causing an increased size of adipose (fat) tissues in the waist, thighs and other estrogen sensitive fat tissues. Especially in women one can see the effects in the belly, lower butt, upper thighs and sometimes in the back of the arms. Some of the factors that may contribute to increased levels of estrogen which eventually cause weight gain are given in rest of article:"
- START with by making connections with others
- VISION: Set your weight loss intention, use law of attraction, maintain your motivation
- SOUL FOOD: Replace dieting and negative food behaviors with focus on spiritually inspired nutrition
- POSITIVE: Change your thoughts, beliefs and emotions
- RELEASE: Release shadow of toxic / negatives beliefs and self-talk ?xml:namespace>
- HEAL: heal your food allergies, food and sugar addiction and emotional trauma
- RISE UP: Raise the quality and vibration of the food you eat
- MOVE: Start Exercising, connect your Body, Mind, Spirit
- LIGHT BODY: Remember you are a light body.
- PRACTICE: Spiritual practices, therapies, groups and techniques that support your growth
- Recommended Books
- PERSONAL PROGRESS PLANNER .pdf .doc
Follow this blog by email, by entering your email at the follow this blog box to the right